Friday, September 9, 2016

Wisconsin kicker Rafael Gaglianone (right) celebrates with teammate Robert Wheelwright
(left) after kicking a 47 yard field goal to give the Badgers the lead with 3:47 left in the fourth quarter.

Welcome to my blog, where I will express my love for the University of Wisconsin-Madison, specifically their athletic program. I personally am a big fan of Wisconsin. Wisconsin is my favorite state which makes Wisconsin my favorite college. My uncle played football for Wisconsin and two of my cousins have attended Wisconsin. 
Going into Saturday, September 3, I would bet all the money in the world that LSU would win this game with no trouble. Fortunately, for me, I did not bet any money on the game because I would have lost a lot of money. Wisconsin won the game with a 47 yard field goal kicked by Rafael Gaglianone, ending the game with a 16-14 score. I personally was not very impressed by either side of Saturday's game. The game was sloppily played on either side including a lot of turnovers that could have been prevented. On the other side, I'm very glad and even surprised that LSU got upset by the unranked Badgers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment